Product information for Veterinary Healthcare Professionals
A vaccine for active immunisation of one-day-old chicks or 18-19 day-old embryonated chicken eggs:
- to reduce mortality and clinical signs caused by Newcastle disease (ND) virus,
- to reduce mortality, clinical signs and lesions caused by avian infectious laryngotracheitis (ILT) virus and Marek’s disease (MD) virus.
For uses, dosage, contra-indications and warnings, please see summary of product characteristics. Use medicine responsibly. Further information is available on request.
- Type I glass ampoule of 2 ml containing 2,000 or 4,000 doses. Ampoules are stored on a cane and attached to the cane is a coloured clip displaying the dose (2,000 doses: salmon-pink coloured clip, and 4,000 doses: yellow coloured clip).
- 400 ml multilayer plastic bag.
- 800 ml multilayer plastic bag.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Summary of Product Characteristics
For Summary of Product Characteristics, first click on this link. Then type in Innovax ND-ILT in Product name field. Click on Run search. Subsequently click on View SPC on line listing opposite Innovax ND-ILT.