Product Information for Veterinary Healthcare Professionals
Innovax ND-IBD is a veterinary vaccine used for active immunisation of one-day-old chicks or 18-19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs:
- to reduce mortality and clinical signs caused by Newcastle disease (ND) virus,
- to prevent mortality and to reduce clinical signs and lesions caused by infectious bursal disease (IBD) virus,
- to reduce mortality, clinical signs and lesions caused by Marek’s disease (MD) virus.
For uses, dosage, contra-indications and warnings please consult product leaflet. Further information is available on request. Use medicines responsibly.
- One Type I glass ampoule of 2 ml containing 2,000 or 4,000 doses. Ampoules are stored on a cane
and attached to the cane is a coloured clip displaying the dose (2,000 doses: salmon-pink coloured
clip, and 4,000 doses: yellow coloured clip).
- One 400 ml polyethylene or multilayer plastic bag.
- One 800 ml polyethylene or multilayer plastic bag.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Summary of Product Characteristics
For Summary of Product Characteristics, please click on this link.